Coy & Nadine

Coy & Nadine
Yellowstone

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Coy and I will be heading up to Fish Lake to spend Thanksgiving with Kenneth and Ashly and so I won't have time to write til after Thanksgiving is over and I just want to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to have all our family there and some of Ashly's so we should have a pretty big one. I am cooking a turkey for the dinner so we are headed up there early so I can do that. I am hoping the weather will not interfere too bad, I know it is supposed to be stormy but I am hoping for rain only. Have a good Thanksgiving and be safe.

2 comments:

Dawny said...

Have fun!! I hope the weather holds up for you. When you get home don't forget to write in your blog and tell us how every thing goes.

Anngee and Shane said...

Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving as well! Be careful in your travels.