Coy & Nadine

Coy & Nadine
Yellowstone

Monday, December 1, 2008

Moose

Ihope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We had a nice day. We started by waking up to snow. I have never been to Fish Lake when there was snow and it was beautiful to see. The good thing is that it was just a small amount so all you were traveling got there safely. It was interesting having three families all trying to cook for the dinner in the same small kitchen but somehow it worked and dinner turned out great. While cooking dinner a lady came to the cabin the Kenneth knew he had told her about Pamela taking photography in college so she wanted to pay Pamela to come and take their pictures. As you can see she raises puppies to sell this little puppy is selling for 400 dollars and Pam wanted the puppy instead of money so they gave him to her for payment. He is a maltese and Shitzu mix (however you spell them) and will only get to weight 5 pounds. The people who had him were staying at the moose hollow cabin so Pam named him Moose. I have him right now while she gets approval to keep him in her apartment, but I am getting attached so she may have trouble taking him there. Thats all we need another pet around but he is too cute to resist.


5 comments:

Angela said...

That little dog is adorable - I can see why you are getting attached to him. Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Annette said...

Oh how CUTE!!!! My Nia is a Shitzu and I am totally attached to her. She is my baby. She is also very spoiled. You can't help but to love them. Enjoy!!! Glad you had a good thanksgiving now we just have Christmas to look forward to. Talk about your new car.

Dawny said...

I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving.
That puppy is so cute!!!!!!!! I would be attached in no time.Maybe she'll have to leave the puppy with you. So is the puppy a he or a she?
So do you have a new car?

Anngee and Shane said...

That puppy is so freakin cute! I would never let it go! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Jackson Family said...

I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. I used to have a shitzu and she was such a sweetie, I think it would be easy to get attached too. I hope he housetrains easy. Ha Ha. It's fun to get to write to you and read all about the family.