Today I decided to make my pies for Thanksgiving. Kenneth was happy about it because he had the day off and was here so he got to have pie dough scraps plus a piece of pumkin pie. I started my pie making at 9:00 this morning and finished at 2:00 this afternoon. I ended up making 11 pies.
Tomorrow we are going to go and work on Val's bathroom again, I hope we get this project done soon.
I had a suprise on Monday Mindy came to visit. She said she missed us and needed some hugs. She stayed until this morning, it was fun to see her for a couple of days.
I hope everyone else had a good day.
Barbar Conan 2011 filmy zdarma online cz
6 years ago
4 comments:
I had a good day, but you definetely had a more productive one. Way to go on having your pies all done. You Eyre girls have a knack for making pies.
Hey Aunt Nadine, nice to see you on here. I am in charge of pies for Thanksgiving here, but I haven't even started yet.
Hey Nadine, I get to bake pies also, I'm doing 3 cherry and 2 pumpkin pies. I will make mine on Wednesday.Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. I love Thanksgiving, the day after I get to put up my little Chistmas Tree, I love decorating for Christmas.
Pies, yummy. Angela is in charge of pies and rolls this year and I am thinking of makeing her cook the turkey because she never has cooked one and needs to learn. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving. I look forward to another blog from you.
Post a Comment