Well I have had a couple of busy days this week. Coy helped me load up the truck with a bed and the old computer and than I headed to Cedar City on Thur. to help Pam and Mindy move. I met up with Pam and we got her stuff moved inbetween she would have to take a couple of breaks to go do some finals for college. We were unpacking her stuff and realized she didn't have a dresser so on friday we went looking for a dresser and found a set at a Catholic thrift store so we have her all set up. Mindy and Mark brought a load of her stuff on Thur. and went back to st. George to get another load they brought on Fri. Mindy still had more so they went back to St. George again and she will be all moved in on either today or Monday. I am glad to get them settled.
I have also been tending Karter this weekend until 11pm, so I have been busier than I usually am and today I am just tired. Coy needs some help with moving some pipe for irrigation so we are staying home from church to get him ready for water.
I have been doing the farm game on facebook and it is fun and addicting as alot of you already know from doing it yourselves. Well I guess that is all for now.
Barbar Conan 2011 filmy zdarma online cz
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment