I have had an interesting time, my kitchen sink decided to plug up on me. I knew Coy was going to be busy do some farming today, so at 12:00 a.m. I decided to treat the drain with some drain declogger before I went to bed so it could sit for 6 hours like the directions said and went to bed. Well I couldn't sleep like usual so at 12:40 a.m. I got up and entertained myself playing solitaire on the computer until 2:00, than went back to bed. I was awake at 7:30 and decided to get up and go see how the sink turned out. Well you guessed it, it was still plugged so I plunged it and poured more goop down it and let it sit for awhile I did this for four times and would have done it more but I ran out of goop. I than got the hose out and decided I would try and use it to push the plug through. Coy told me to undo the garbage disposal and run the hose through that way and than he went back to farming. Well I tried but couldn't get the pipe apart from the disposal which was probably a good thing so by this time I threw my hands up and said forget it. Coy finally came home from burning ditches at 6:00 p.m. got the hose ran it through a pipe from outside the house and had the drain clear in a matter of minutes. I didn't know weather to be upset or glad because I had tried so hard to do it so I wouldn't have to bother him anyway it is fixed and my dishes finally got washed. Hooray! I hope your day was better than mine and that mine is better tomorrow.
3 comments:
That is so frustrating. I am glad that it is finally fixed and I hope you have a better day!
I'm glad that your sink is working again. It sounds like we both have problems sleeping though. I remember mother didn't sleep well at night either, maybe it's hereditary.
Well if it's hereditary, I didn't inherit the problem of not sleeping, I think I could sleep through a Tornado. Calvin thinks I could too.:) Oh Well, I hope your day went better for you today even though it is friday the 13. Whooooeeeeeoooooo. (That was my scarey voice) Love ya
Post a Comment