Coy & Nadine

Coy & Nadine
Yellowstone

Friday, February 13, 2009

We had an interesting afternoon yesterday. Our garbage disposal quit working so Coy brought one home on Wednesday and yesterday at about 1:00 pm we decided to put it in. Coy took it out of the box and showed me how easy it would be, so we started. 8:30 we are still trying to get it in so, frustrated Coy said call Terry and see if he knows some kind of trick for getting the thing on. I called Terry and of course it was hard for him to tell us what we were doing wrong because he needed to see what we were talking about. Than all of a sudden , while I was talking to Terry, Coy says he finally got it to clamp. Hooray only to find out it wasn't as long as the old one so the piping didn't match up, well I told Terry thanks for listening to our frustration and hung up. Meanwhile Coy says talking to Terry must have inspired him and he was able to make the piping work and today we have a new disposal that works great. I am sure Coy was thrilled to spend his day off putting it in. Today has been a pretty slow day so that is all the news I have, I hope everyone has a happy sweethearts day tomorrow Bye

No comments: