Dawnita says I need to write something new on my blog so here goes. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I enjoyed Christmas Eve better than Christmas day because we had Kenneth and Ashly and Pam here and played password, and apple to apple it turned out to be a lot of fun. I was glad they were here it made it so Christmas didn't seem so lonely. Coy, Pam, and I enjoyed opening gifts together Christmas, than I spent most of the morning getting food ready for dinner. Kenneth and Ashly came over and ate with us and we opened gifts again with them. I too spent time in the afternoon talking with my kids and brother and sisters only I never was able to get a hold of Leana so I will try again later, I also talked with Dad and Dockie it sounded like everyone had a good one.
For New Years we again had Kenneth and Ashly over to play games and they brought a movie to watch it was Eagle Eye if you haven't seen it, it is a good movie. Now everything has quieted down and we are back to the same old stuff. It is so quiet that I decided to put the puzzle together that Kay C and Jessica gave me it is 1500 pieces so it should last me quite a while. The problem is that I get so invovled in putting puzzles together I don't get other things done. I guess that will do for now. Happy New Year
Barbar Conan 2011 filmy zdarma online cz
6 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Nadine, sounds like you had a fun timeat Christmas and New years.
I love it when things are normal.
we hope to hear from you again soon.
I am with Dawnita, you need to blog more often. Sounds like everything is going good.
Happy new Years to you too. I'm sorry I am sooooo Hard to get a hold of, but thank you soooo much for the yummy cute nuts. That was cool!I'm glad you got to have fun with your kids, that's what life is all about.
Nadine, I am glad you had a good new years party. We got back to Gunnison on tuesday afternoon we were tired so we didn't stop to bug you on our way back. Glad you had some fun with your kids.
Post a Comment